I’ve been desperately needing to update my boxes at The Free Dove for a while now: not only are they full of landmarks to no-longer-existing stores, the items in them are from several years ago and don’t reflect the quality of the alaskametro<3 brand!
In place of the old SKIN 2.0 box, I’ve placed a wonderful Avatar Starter Kit from beauty by alaskametro<3. This Kit contains the basic foundations to an attractive avatar:
- Beautiful, handdrawn sample alaskametro<3 skin in Bronze semi-tintable tone with brown eyebrows*
- Realistic pale green eyes
- A realistically-proportioned shape with copy/modify perms, specially made to look great with the skin
- Prim eyelashes fitted to the shape
- One makeup layer (requires SL 2.0+) in an exclusive, wearable everyday look
- French manicured red fingernails (layers for SL 2.0+ as well as gloves)
- Red toenail polish (layers for SL 2.0+ as well as socks)
- Lashless alpha layer (requires SL 2.0+)
*The base skintone has a small, winged heart tattoo on the lower back. I wondered how to show it was a sample without being crude enough to put in a demo skin for new players; the tattoo is (I think) attractive enough to make the heart logo work without ruining the skin. Naturally, skins purchased at the store don’t have a lower back tattoo.
Do you have a centre for new players to claim free makeovers and avatar items? Contact me if you’d like a version of the Avatar Starter Kit at your location!